- Fresh squeezed juice from 5 limes
- 350 ml of cherry lemonade
- 1 bottle of Corona
- 350ml of Tequila
- Lime to garnish
- Cherries to garnish
1. Mix all of the COCKTAIL RECIPE together in a large jug and stir gently until combined.
2. Take your margarita glasses and rub a lime wedge around the edge of the top of the glass and then dip it in the salt to leave a coating of salt around the top.
3. Serve the mixture into the glasses and use ice is desired.
4. Then simply garnish with a lime wedge and a cherry
Cover Photo: The Blond Cook